Beauty Pleasures: Less is More


News is Alicia Keys is no longer wearing make up. Probably an old news to most by now. Some may agree to her personal decision but I won't be surprised to see the detest coming from make up enthusiasts. 

If I were to look that good, you'd see me without make up half the time. But! I love make up too much to give it all up. There are some days I go all out with make up but on most days you'll see me in a 'no-makeup' makeup. If you get what I mean. *oh we girls can be so complicated*

Basically we're trying to achieve that fresh and flawless face, radiating the natural beauty in us. Such lightweight make up allows your skin to breathe easier and leaves us worrying less about touching up throughout the day, which brings you to an update of my 'What's in my make up bag' post 2 years ago! Significantly lesser products and shorter time to get ready. 

So, anyone up for a 5 minutes makeup challenge??

Makeup details below:
  • Tarte Armazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Medium neutral SGD 58.00 from Sephora
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Medium SGD 19.90 from Watsons
  • Nars blusher in Liberte SGD 50.00 from Sephora
  • Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner waterproof lash enhancing in Carbon Black SGD 27.00 from Sephora
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita SGD 31.00 from Sephora
  • The Face Shop Design My Brow eyebrow pencil in #02 Dark Brown SGD 9.90 from The Face Shop

Comments

Popular Posts