Cameron Highlands Getaway


Today I'm feasting your eyes with images from my Cameron Highlands Getaway last May. The initial plan was to celebrate my birthday in Sapa, Vietnam. Off I go to get away from the hustle and bustle. 

Image courtesy of Topas Ecolodge, Sapa

You know what stopped me? 


These lovely birthday cards from my adorable nieces. Awwwwww.. That's it! They're coming with me for my birthday trip! We can't possibly afford a trip to Vietnam for all 8 of us. I figured Cameron Highlands would be the closest we can get. On top of that, I want it to be an educational trip for the kids with the cooler climate and all sorts of farms to visit. Their favourite were the strawberry farm. Without further a do, here comes the photos!


The breathtaking view while we were on our way to the BOH Tea plantation. I could wake up to this everyday.









We had the chance to visit an orang asli village at the end of the trip. It serves as a self-reminder to us all that life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them becomes complacent, selfish and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today. With that, im grateful for my struggles cus without it, I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength. 

That's all for a quick throwback on this long weekend. I'm clearly itching for another one but I've to remain disciplined for what's about to come. Something exciting!

Till the next entry!

Comments

Popular Posts